Sunday, June 30, 2013

As June Comes to a Close


Some exciting things have come to be this month. I am getting prints and sticker made of my Steampunk Cthulhu character. I should get the stickers in a couple of weeks. I will order 5 prints from a local shop here in Austin. 


Cthulhu
The Sticker Image

cthulhu
Steampunk Cthulhu Print


I am also working on my first Munny and Steampunk Duck combo. 
I drew a sketch of a 'Dapper Dude' with a bit of Steampunky flair to him. I am thinking I might make him into a sticker too.




You can see him here partially painted and the duck partially built. I will post pictures of the completed guy soon. I think it will take another week or so to complete. 

****UPDATE**** 7/9/2013
Here is the professor and his duck!




Till Next Time - T.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...