Monday, September 16, 2013

It's time for the big Reveal!



The Vinyl Thoughts Show in Dallas went well. I did not get to go but I was able to follow it via Instagram. There were so many awesome looking figures. One of the most popular was a Munny Miley Cyrus at the MTV awards. I don't know who made it, but it is pretty awesome. I was able to see that the author title was B.O.G. I haven't been able to find anything else out about them.  To see more pictures from the show you can click HERE.





Now that the show is over I can officially show the pieces that I sent. As far as I know, none sold at the show it self but one of them did get sold on the Vinyl Thoughts Storenvy Shop. 


vinyl droid toy
Green Android 
This droid sold at the show! Exciting! This is one of my newer designs. The first with this type of mohawk.


Bronze Droid 
I really like this one. The three eyes was something that just came to me. It is currently available at the Vinyl Thoughts shop. I have made the caption and the picture a link to the listing. I think I will be making more of these but in different colors. Lots of ideas and only two hands!


Blue Sapphire Droid
This one has found a new home. I hope this person posts a picture of him in the new home and tags me. 






This is my Steampunk/Tesla Punk version of the Aya character. Aya was a character from the DC Universe. She is an artificial intelligence for the Green Lantern Corp. Her only appearance that I know of was the short lived Animated Green Lantern Show. It's a shame it was canceled because it was a really great show. Below you will see my version of the original character. Both are available through the Vinyl Thoughts Nation Shop. The pictures and captions are links to the listing. 


Green Lantern Aya

The unsold pieces will be available for the next thirty days. Afterwards I will make them available for sale at my shop. 

My stores are currently closed while I prepare for my last show of the year. The RAW: Encompass show here in Austin Texas. I will keep you up to date on that.

Until next time. 
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...